Real Estate Blog

I have sold a property at 216 7435 121A ST in Surrey.
The home is a "must see". Bright, beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner suite has great features and lots of updates. Features include laminate floors, soaring vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, new kitchen counters and backsplash,beautifully updated bathrooms, professionally painted, radiant in-floor heat and more. Heat and gas included in maintenance fee. Only on 2nd floor but no suite above (quiet). Centrally and conveniently located just a short walk to shops, services and transit.
Read full post

I have sold a property at 116 7171 121 ST in Surrey.
Lowest price per sq ft in complex!! Amazing location on the quiet side of the very desirable Highlands! This completely re-done SE facing corner suite features a spacious layout. With windows on 2 sides, this bright home has a great, private, park-like garden outlook. The large master bedroom has a full ensuite & lots of closet space. Other highlights include beautiful new laminate floors throughout, large kitchen with all new cabinets and counters, stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, in floor radiant heat, laundry room, house-sized living room/dining room, private patio just off the dining room, heat & hot water included in maintenance fee, super convenient location just steps to shopping & transit. 2nd bedroom/den has no closet.
Read full post
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.